Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
To be considered for event partnership events must:
1) Be free and open to the public;
2) Be primarily cultural or educational in nature, with special consideration being given to children’s arts educational programming and those occurring during regular operating hours;
3) Be organized by a 501c3 or other nonprofit or be produced in partnership with a nonprofit other than the Springfield Art Museum.
4) Events that provide marketing opportunities for the Museum will also be considered for sponsorship. If the event is primarily a marketing opportunity, 1 and 2 above may be waived.
Please complete the following section if you are partnering with a non-profit organization for your event.
Please include: 1) A description of your organization and partners;
2) An overview of the event including how it will benefit the community;
3) A description of any publicity/marketing opportunities available to the Museum;
4) Any special needs including extended or after-hours access, equipment, etc.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field