SMMA Fall Fashion Show
Event DetailsMonday, October 23, 2017
White River Convention Center, doors open at 10 AM
Tickets $40, reserve today by contacting the SMMA office:
(417) 874-2869 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please join us for an elegant afternoon at the annual SMMA Fall Fashion Show. This year's event, Aphrodite's Afternoon Affair, features a Greek theme inspired by the Springfield Little Theatre's upcoming production of Mamma Mia.
Your ticket includes valet parking, luncheon, wine and cocktails, silent auction, entertainment from the cast of Mamma Mia, and a fashion show featuring divine styles from Harem & Co., and Town & County, among others. Proceeds benefit SMMA's support of 5th grade field trips to the Springfield Art Museum, Placeworks teaching artist residencies in rural schools, art acquisitions, and more!
Put your most fashionable foot forward with us, and join our efforts to support and promote art enrichment in southwest Missouri.
Program DetailsMaster of Ceremonies: Kirk Elmquist
- 10:00 AM: Doors open with an elegant silent auction
- 11:15 AM: Luncheon featuring a sumptuous Tour of Greece, wine, and bubbly blue signature cocktail, Aphrodite's Afternoon Delight, and dancers from the St. Thomas the Apostle Orthodox Church Greek Festival
- 12:00 PM: Performance featuring Springfield Little Theatre's cast of Mama Mia
- 12:30 PM: Fashion Show featuring divine styles from Acacia Spa, Cabi, Harem & Co., McDaniel Furs, and Town & County
Linda Conrad and Janet Ellison at SMMA's 2016 Fall Fashion Show
Loretta Knutson and Jane Schwab at SMMA's 2016 Fall Fashion Show
Mike Carlie and Jennifer Dixson at SMMA's 2016 Fall Fashion Show
Chairperson Sonya Wise at SMMA's 2016 Fall Fashion Show
Fashion model Matt Murphy at SMMA's 2016 Fall Fashion Show